XGIMI MOGO 2 PRO CASH BACK CAMPAIGN 2023
When Is The Promotion Period?
The Promotion Period starts on 7 August 2023 and closes on 30 September 2023.
Who Can Enter The Promotion?
The Promotion is only open to individual Australian residents who are not employees or immediate family members of employees, of the Promoter or its related companies.
Participants who are under the age of 18 must have the consent of their parent or legal guardian to participate in this Promotion, agree to these terms, and submit a Claim. Participants must provide evidence of consent if requested by the Promoter.
What Products Are Eligible?
Eligible products and the applicable Claim Value are as follows.
Mogo 2 Pro
Which Purchases Are Eligible?
To be eligible to submit a Claim, Participants must purchase a new Eligible product during the Promotion Period from an authorised XGIMI Australia retailer.
How Do I Make a Claim?
- Purchase any Eligible Product between 7 August 2023 and 30 September 2023 and keep your receipt and packaging.
- Go online to make a claim by 10 October 2023.
- Upload a photo of your receipt.
- Choose how you would like to receive your claim.
- Fill in your details including name, phone number, valid email address and physical address (if applicable)
What Is Required On My Receipt?
The receipt for the Eligible Product must clearly specify:
- the Eligible Product purchased
- the price of the Eligible Product purchased
- the name of the authorised XGIMI Australia retailer
- the purchase date
- the receipt number; and
- that payment for the eligible product has been received in full.
If the receipt is missing any of the above information or is illegible or indecipherable, it will render the claim invalid.
Who Are Authorised XGIMI Australian Retailers:
1) XGIMI Direct To Customer E-Commerce Store
How Many Times Can I Enter?
No more than one (1) Claim may be made per household.
What Will I Receive?
You can choose how you would like to receive your claim, with either a digital XGIMI Gift Card or an electronic bank transfer (EFT Transfer) of the applicable value.
I Am Having Trouble Entering the Promotion, What Could Be Wrong?
Ensure you have entered the correct information in all the fields on the entry form. If you have missed entering information or you have entered it incorrectly, please refer to the error messages that will appear when you try and submit your Claim. You will not be able to submit your Claim until all information requested has been correctly entered.
Who Should I Contact If I Need Further Assistance?
For any technical issues or enquiries, please contact our Customer Service Team via email at email@example.com